This "Basic course in Ayurveda," is intended for :
- Healthcare professionals, who want to upgrade and deepen their knowledge in their fields of specialization or widen their knowledge into the field of Ayurveda.
- Professionals and lifelong learners interested in taking continuous education courses.
- This course is also useful for physicians interested in alternative medicine systems, non - medical practitioners, dieticians, dietary assistants, physiotherapists and Yoga teachers who are interested in widening their professional and personal competence.
- Completion of this course is prerequisite for attending all the advance Ayurveda courses like Advanced clinical training in Ayurveda,Herbology, Panchakarma, Massage, Marma Massage etc.
The features of the "Basic course in Ayurveda" online course include:
- Online course modules providing in-depth overview on Ayurveda .
- Discussion of basic Ayurvedic concepts and their application to maintaining health as well as treating diseases.
- Regular assignments to evaluate your performance.
The course contents overview of following
- History of Ayurveda
- Ashtang Ayurveda
- Indian Philosophy
- Anatomy in Ayurveda (Sharir Rachana)
- Basic Principles of Ayurveda
- Concept of Tridosha
- Prakruti / Constitution
- Mala or Waste products
- Digestion and Metabolism
- Ayurvedic Herbology- Dravya Guna Shastra
- Ayurvedic Pharmacy [Pancha Kashya ]
- Nidan -Diagnosis of disease